Thursday, July 26, 2007

Appraiser Is Coming

What did we get ourselves into? We have an appraiser coming in a few short days. I wasn't ready for this. Not even a little bit ready. I'm not a flylady. I'm never prepared to have company on a drop in basis. My home isn't ready. It's cluttered.

We have so much to do. There is touch up painting here and there, massive de-cluttering, we need to haul out the john deere for some heavy duty yard work.

I've been clearing clutter, boxing stuff up to haul off to the 2nd hand store. Now I have piles of stuff to get rid of. I also have piles of stuff I sorted, but I don't know what to do with.

I wonder how an appraisal works. Can I hide clutter behind closed doors? Does the appraiser open cupboard doors? Will he open my closets?

I don't have time for this. I wish I had a few more days before the appraiser was coming. He's our key in securing the home refinance loan.

No comments:

Our Old Country Home