Sunday, July 29, 2007

Deep Cleaning

I didn't realize how much junk we have, until I started sorting. I'm so tired I think could drop into bed and sleep another 12 hours. I'm sore from the workout I'm getting with all this sorting. We have piles of junk to haul off. There are piles in our living room, the dining room, and outside.

The storage room is empty, even though the junk isn't gone. We are going to repurpose the room. I'd love a craft room. I doubt we'll use it for a craft room though.

The next project is a bathroom, minor make over. We'll paint the bathroom and hang a new shower curtain. I said minor make over. It's the small bathroom guests use, we bought blue paint to match some new towels I purchased awhile back. Color will be on the walls. Blue paint, not white! This is way out of the norm for us.

No comments:

Our Old Country Home