Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bathroom Remodel

We have three bathrooms, the master bathroom, the kids bathroom, and the main bathroom also known as the guest bathroom.

We have been looking at our options as far as the bathrooms go. If we stay here we want to upgrade our master bathroom. I'm thinking zen-like spa. Very relaxing and spa like. We might need to add on to the square footage if we stay here. I have heard we will get back most of the money we put into the bathroom remodel, so even if we sell, the new owners will have a fantastic bathroom. If we stay, I'll have the bathroom of my dreams.

Right now our bathroom has a big soaking tub, a separate shower, two sinks, and plenty of storage cupboards and drawers. It's pretty basic though. What's that called? Builder basic and plain. I know, we've lived here how many years, and my bathroom is builder basic. Well, it was nice when it was new.

I was looking at options for the flooring, counters, and the fixtures for the bathroom. The choices seem endless. I want to see a few working bathrooms for ideas before I make any final decisions. This is going to be expensive, but it's going to be fun shopping!

No comments:

Our Old Country Home