Friday, July 27, 2007

Clean Sweep Cleaning

I've done a clean sweep style of cleaning in one of our storage rooms. You heard me right. Storage rooms. It feels great to have sorted so much stuff. Now what do I do with the sorted stuff? I have a pile of stuff for the trash. That's easy. Haul it to the dump. I have a pile of stuff for the second hand store. I wonder if they'll take it all. I have a pile of stuff that I think other people might like. It would be so much easier to trash it, but I'll keep it for a day or two waiting to see if they pick it up. But, what do I do with all the stuff I don't want to part with?

Will the appraiser open my storage room door? lol No doubt he will. What will I tell him? Hi, My name is Kay and I'm a pack rat.

I wish I could wave a wand and it would go away. Does that happen in real life or only in books.

No comments:

Our Old Country Home