Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Outdoor BBQ Grill

We worked outside for awhile today. I'm exhausted to the point I don't really want to continue with the renovations on our own, but I know doing it ourselves will save us a lot of money. Sweat equity can pay off in the thousands on some projects.

After reviewing our backyard living areas I think we are missing out if we don't install a backyard BBQ. We have a grill, but I want a big backyard kitchen. I wonder if it will increase the value of the property enough to justify adding it. Right now it's on the list with a big question mark behind it.

That means if we are going to continue living here in our old country home, we will probably build an outdoor kitchen. If we decide it is best for us to sell out, we won't build it.

The indecision of it all.

No comments:

Our Old Country Home