Thursday, June 14, 2007

Painting Project on Hold

We are putting off painting for now. I'm not sure when it will get done, but we ran into some problems with the project, so it's on hold.

However, not all projects are on hold. It is really beautiful outside so this is perfect for some landscaping. I've been watching some of the sell your house shows on HGTV, DIY, and Discovery Home to get some ideas. Not many of them deal with what needs done outside the house.

Anyway, it's nice so I'v been working outside today doing what I know needs done. I wish I could hire a professional landscaping company, but that isn't in the budget. We don't want to go into debt to build equity in the place. I know, if we sell, the debt would be paid off. But if we stay here, then we have to figure out how to pay it off. That doesn't make much sense to me.

No comments:

Our Old Country Home